Tuesday, May 5, 2015

Europe here we come!

Hello Friends and Family!

Thanks for popping in to follow Nick and I on our 3 week adventure in Europe! We're excited to have you join us ....at least virtually  :)

As for the name of the blog (this is customary in blogland I hear), travel is a sincere passion of mine (and one of the best investments in my opinion) and I consider to be a a ticket to personal happiness. Travel not only expands your knowledge of other cultures, languages and customs, but it makes us grateful for what we have. Please note - I do know how to spell "happiness" but it was taken according to Google...no surprise there! I hope you all enjoy reading this blog as much as I will be writing it (and Nick adding some photos along the way).

Okay back to the travel piece of this post...

The bags are packed....

 homemade lunches in the fridge...


(let's hope I don't forget it in the morning...even though I wrote 4 sticky notes to myself in various parts of the house)

...and we're ready for our adventure in Europe! 5 hours and 3 minutes left until Super Shuttle picks us up for our 6 am depature (so early...).

As a little refresher, we are visiting the following cities/towns:

1) Stone, England (where my british Grannie lives...and has lived for 70+ years in the same little house on Princes Street)
The High Street in Stone 
2) Krakow, Poland


3) Cesky Krumlov, Czech Republic 
So beautiful and quaint!


4) Prague, Czech Republic 


5) Salzburg, Austria (Did I hear Sound of Music tour?!)


6) Budapest, Hungary 

So how do I feel right now? I'll let this video do the talking (or singing should I say).  Not going to lie... I did a little PTO (Paid Time Off) dance/jig in the elevator when I left work today at 6:30 pm :)

3 comments:

  1. You two are the best and I can't wait to follow along your travels. Those are such unique locations and I'm so envious of the Sound of Music tour. Bon voyage!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so excited to see you are going to Poland! I'm so jealous in a good way. Can't wait to hear all about your stops! Safe travels!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great to have you here. :-)

    ReplyDelete